1. Real Name: Kaitlin.
2. Nickname: None. I hate it when people call me "Katie."
3. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn. (I was born on Christmas Eve )
4. Male or Female? Female.
5. Elementary: Yes, and it was horrible. Most classes were a joke, full of bratty kids, childish drama among teachers, principal who had no idea what she was doing, and a horrific gifted program. My sister goes there now, and they read Twilight
in English class, which should tell you enough
6. Middle School: Same place, same bullshit.
7. High School: Way better experience. There were still some joke classes where we learned nothing/teachers didn't give a fuck (one gave up halfway through the year and just up and left), but my English teachers were the best teachers I've ever had. Which is great, because I want to be a writer. My writing would probably be garbage right now if it weren't for them
Had some awesome classmates, too.
8. Hair color: Dark blonde/light brown.
9. Tall or Short? Short. I'm 5' 2''
10. Loud or Quiet? Always quiet irl. I rarely speak unless spoken to. Way more talkative online, especially if I'm ranting.
11. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans, every single day.
12. Phone or Camera? Phone (just got my first phone a few months ago
It has a better camera than my actual camera.)
13. Are you a health freak? A little, yeah. A lot of it comes from fear of getting sick when I was a kid.
14. Drink or Smoke? Nope. I'll be old enough to drink in a little over a week, but I have no interest in it.
15. Do you have a crush on anyone? Nope.
16. Political Orientation: Don't follow politics
17. Fandoms: My Chemical Romance and The Avengers (mainly Loki.) I also have a special place in my heart for Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl, though I don't follow the fandoms.
18. Tattoos: Nope, don't want anything permanent inked on my skin.
Have You Ever:
19. Been in a plane? When I was six months old, I think.
20. Been in a car accident? Yeah, when I was a kid. I had to go to the chiropractor, which I enjoyed.
21. Been in a fist fight? Nope. I'm weak
22. Piercing: Nope. My parents always wanted me to get my ears pierced, but I was too afraid.
23. Best friend: Jessica.
24. Instrument: None, except the recorder in elementary school
25. Award: I won a bunch of art awards in elementary school and high school, plus "Honor Roll" and other crap like that.
26. Crush: Still nope.
27. Languages: Just English, and a handful of useless Spanish words (after two years of Spanish in high school, too
28. Big Vacation: I went to Chicago when I was a kid, but I barely remember it. Mostly I remember being in the hotel.
29. Person you talked to: Jessica.
32. Thing you ate: Banana bread.
33. Movie you watched: Catching Fire. Way better than I expected.
34. Song you listened to: Some song on the radio by Tokyo Police Club.
35. Thing you bought: Bologna sandwich at college.
37. Food: Cheese.
38. Drink: Milk. (Yes, I love dairy.)
39. Clothing: Dresses (to look at, not to wear. I hate wearing them.)
40. Book: Harry Potter/The Grapes of Wrath. (I'm not trying to be a stuffy English major, that really is my favorite
41. Color: Green.
42. Flower: Not sure, but I liked dandelions when I was a kid (probably because my favorite color was yellow.)
43. Music: Alternative rock, indie rock (yes, I'm a hipster
), and some pop.
44. Movie: A Clockwork Orange.
45. Shoes: Sneakers.
46. Subjects: Anything but math if the teacher can make it compelling. Normally I hate science and history, but I've had great teachers who made them fascinating. I guess my favorite overall is Literature.
In the Past Year Have I:
47. Kissed in the rain? Ew, no.
48. Celebrated Halloween? Eh, not really.
49. Had your heart broken? In a non-romantic way, yeah.
50. Went over the minutes on your cell phone? Nope. I barely use it.
51. Been questioned about my sexual orientation? Probably, haha. I've wondered if I give off certain vibes.
52. Came out of the closet? To a couple of people, yeah.
53. Gotten pregnant? Nooooo. Terrified of pregnancy and giving birth.
54. Had an abortion? Nope.
55. Done something you've regretted? That's pretty much my entire life
56. Broken a promise? Ick, I hope not...
57. Kept a secret? Yep.
58. Pretended to be happy? Sadly, yeah.
59. Met someone who changed your life? Yeah, because everyone I meet changes my life, even if it's in a small way. If nothing else, they'll be a small, vague memory stuck in my brain that I wouldn't have otherwise.
60. Pretended to be sick? Nope.
61. Left the country? Haha, no. Too poor, and I hate travel.
62. Tried something you wouldn't normally like and liked it? Yeah, electro-rock
And listened to more indie. There's probably way more that I can't remember right now.
63. Cried over the silliest thing? Yeah, which is weird because I never cry
64. Ran a mile? Noooo. I love walking, but I hate running.
65. Went to the beach? Nope. Used to go all the time when I was a kid, though.
66. Stayed single? Yeah, which is fine with me. People never believe me when I say this, but I truly have no interest in dating. Never have, and I don't think I will.
67. Eating: Banana bread
68. Drinking: Milk.
69. Getting ready to: Finish this tag and post it.
70. Listening to: Football game on TV (I hate football.)
71. Waiting for: Time to work on my fic (right now I'm busy with a commission.)
72. Plans for tomorrow: Pretty much what I did today, except minus the annoying football.
Plans for the Future:
73. Kids: Don't know, maybe I'll adopt when I'm older.
74. Get married: Ew, no.
75. Careers in mind: Novelist
And maybe write a certain biography...who knows...
Which Is Better on/about a Boy/Girl:
76. Eyes or Mouth? Eyes.
77. Tall or Short? Doesn't matter, I like both.
78. Romantic or Spontaneous? Romantic, because I like cutesy stuff and I hate changes in routine.
79. Nice Arms or Stomach? Stomach. Not a big arm person.
80. Sensitive or Loud? Sensitive-- but loud in that they're easy to talk to (which is important because I'm verrrry socially awkward.)
81. Hookup or Relationship? Relationship, I'm not a fan of one-night stands.
82. Troublemaker or Hesitant? Hesitant.
Have You Ever:
83. Lost Glasses/Contacts? Nope, don't wear them.
84. Ran away from home? Nope.
85. Held a weapon? Haha, no.
86. Killed someone? No (and who the hell would admit that in a tag?
"Yeah, I killed somebody.")
87. Broken someone's heart? Hope not
88. Been arrested? Nope.
Do You Believe in:
89. Yourself? Depends on my mood. Usually, nope.
90. Miracles? Ehhh, kind of. Sometimes I think it's just luck/coincidence, but sometimes I wonder if a higher power were involved. Who knows?
91. Love at First Sight? Noooo. I hate that in fiction, too. It's just laziness, and something poor writers use when they don't want to take the time to develop a genuine relationship.
92. Heaven? Not sure, but damn, I hope so. The thought of no afterlife terrifies the shit out of me.
93. Hell? Not sure about that one, either.
95. Magic? Nah.
96. Is there anyone you would like to be with right now? Hmm...yeah, I guess so, despite being incredibly awkward.
97. Are you happy with where you are in life? I've been a lot worse, so yeah, but I can't say I'm satisfied or proud right now. I have huge dreams and I'm not sure how to achieve them, for one...
98. Do you believe in God? Not sure. Been thinking about this a lot lately. We had to come from SOMEWHERE, but where?
99. Do you think you're beautiful? Nooo.